Friday, August 01, 2008

The Jane Austen - O - Meter

Have I never spoken of Jane Austen on this blog? For shame! Thanks to my good Blog Buddy Becky (say that three times fast!), I have discovered that I am more like her character(s) than I thought. Besides sharing the name Bingley with the affluent family in Pride & Prejudice that is...

So who are you most like? Take the quiz yourself...

As for me:


You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

~Happy Friday~

Queen Cat

6 comments:

Becky said...

Dashwood has a nice ring to it, too...but Bingley. THAT is a great name to have! If I were your SIL or your mom, I'd be using that one on my husband EVERY CHANCE I GOT (to the point of overkill, I'm afraid, lol). "Mistuh Bingley!"

Queen Catherella said...

Seriously Becky... that may also be one reason that I'm 32 and single... I don't want to give up my name.... hahahah and I'm of the old fashion thinkers where you take your Husband's last name...

hmmmm now if I think long and hard about it... I would trade Bingley for ... oh say... Firth or Darcy? ha ha ha... or Buble.... hee hee hee... (o:

REE5 MACIAS said...

hi cathy! How are u? Well it been so long! Yvonne got me into this blogging and it's so weird how you run across old friends! well hope all is well with you and your family! take care and keep in touch. Rita

The Daily Bee said...

How funny! We are the same Jane Austen character.

Queen Catherella said...

Deb... I know! That's so weird, I thought for sure I'd be Elinor Dashwood or Anne Elliot! ha ha ha... I was shocked and amazed that I was the compulsive Maryanne... come to think of it... I'm surprised that you are too! LOL!!!

Rita... time flies doesn't it?... it's so good to hear from you again after all these years! The wonders of the Web! (o:

Purely Sony said...

That's funny, I was also Marianne Dashwood...actually a little werid. I didn't think I would be her at all.