Thursday, July 31, 2008

Around the World in 80 Days...

So... I'm dashing in and dashing out to say Hi! ... What a whirlwind of a month... peaks and valleys for sure!

I need to get the blogging bug again...

So... in lieu of writing a book to catch up, here are some pictures from my latest and greatest escapades...

A picture is worth...


My mother the ice cream cone -- OC Fair 2008


The Gals and some redheaded hottie...ha ha ha (my cousin danny)


uh.. yum?


My brother's band D2E in concert in San Diego


Fat Free Cheeseburger, just for Sonia!!

Love to the People...

Peace Out...

The Queen

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, man...LOL on the smoked pork butts...and the fat free cheeseburger (with onion rings)!

We have a BBQ place that just opened near us, and the picture on their logo is of a pig flipping some sausages on the grill. Ewwww. Just can't get past that sign to try the place out.

The Daily Bee said...

LOL - Funny!