Friday, August 08, 2008

08.08.08


It's that special day again... three identical consecutive numbers.

This year it's 08.08.08!



To commemorate this "momentous" occasion here are 8 things I'd rather be doing today....


~


The Countdown:

~

8. Walking around Disneyland with my favorite people

7. Chilling in Tahoe

6. On a cruise ship heading to Alaska

5. On a soundstage somewhere in L.A. working

4. In the recording studio

3. Moving into my new house

2. On my honeymoon


and #1? .....




1. Walking Streets of Gold!!



What 8 things would you rather be doing on 08.08.08?

Happy Friday!

The Queen



p.s. Congratulations to my cousin Emilie Hanlon who is actually getting married tonight in Las Vegas. Congrats to Emilie and Blake!!! much love and best wishes......

2 comments:

Becky said...

Loved your list!

A couple of days ago while I was writing out my bills, I was thinking, "080808 is coming up soon!" Here I thought I was the only one that paid any attention to those things, lol.

I also enjoyed writing 060708.

The Daily Bee said...

Cool post! I'd didn't think of 08.08.08 until it was too late. ha.