Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Making Faces

The kiss of death compliment seems to be, "You have such an interesting face...".

Interesting: (en-tu`-resting) adj. meaning- not beautiful, nor exotic, uncute, dispretty, strange, or facinatingly ugly.
(yes, I make up my own words from time to time --- dispretty?? ha ha ha)


So here's my predicament. I've been told to start making faces. I need an interesting face. So does this mean I am starting out with a pretty face? Or just plain jane? Or am I ugly in a non-interesting way? I don't know and I don't think I have the guts to want to know the answer. One thing is for sure. I have to work harder on my ugly faces.

Or so I'm told by the director of the kids show.

I got an email yesterday specifically to remind me to work with a mirror and come up with some ugly/interesting faces. I'm accused of smiling all the time. Where's the crime in that?! Apparently it's a crime of the third-degree where film is concerned. Ugh.

So if you see me doing this:





















Don't worry, it's my job!!



Tootles!
The "interesting" looking Queen

6 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

EW, that pictures looks so gross. lol.

I can make pretty ugly faces, I'll teach you! lol

Queen Catherella said...

Ha ha ha ha.... yes Sensei!

The Rowell Bunch said...

Huh you are gorgeous girl....especially if they say we resemble each other!

LOL

Love Ya,

Nicole Rowell

Purely Sony said...

That was one scarry picture!!! LOL But funny! :-)

Becky said...

ROFL!

What a fun job, lol!

Aune's Adventures said...

Cat,

Could you send me the Sunday School info you were talking to me about at Seaport, please!

Thanks!