Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lakerland

I know I haven't really mentioned this before, but even with all my girly girlness and my feminine ways I love to watch sports.


Well not all sports... I really like to watch baseball (GO ANGELS), UFC fights, sometimes Hockey (GO DUCKS) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the LAKERS.


Today my cousin told me she had a surprise for me... 4 tickets to tomorrow night's Laker game at the Staple Center courtesy of her company (who happen to be a huge sponsor of the Lakers.... free tacos anyone?).

The catch is, being the good sister I am, I offered my ticket to my brother since it's his birthday (well we are actually celebrating his birthday tomorrow night....) and my dad claimed a ticket and then my cousin and her boyfriend got the other two. If my brother doesn't go, then watch out Lakerland.... here I come!!!















OH! And in case you are wondering why I would be so excited... is because we get to sit 4 rows behind the visiting bench and 11 seats away from the JACK! (Jack Nicholson that is!)

Even though I live in So. Cali, I still get star struck... no matter how many celebrities I know or meet or run into, it doesn't get old. I know, so cliche`... but it's still fun to star watch....

So cross your fingers that the Best team in the NBA (not looking at the numbers.....) will pull out a win for us tomorrow (o:


#24-MVP


The Purple & Gold Queen

4 comments:

Jenster said...

Hey! I was born down the street from the Staple Center (Daniel Freeman Hospital) and my pediatrician was baby doctor to the Lakers. LOL

Hope you get to go!!

The Daily Bee said...

Ohhhhhh! I am so jealous! I love Laker games! Especially the handicap section. Strange? yes I know, but there's more leg room!

Purely Sony said...

I am so happy for you that you are going! YAY!!! Don't forget to take lots of pics!

BTW - I love how you signed your post "The Purple & Gold Queen", very fitting!

Queen Catherella said...

Jenster.. wow, I thought you were born and raised in cyberspace! LOL! Along with all the other bloggers... (o:

Deb, you are so right, the handicapped section is awesome, but I must say, these tickets are better! ha ha ha

Sony - I've been exercising my camera shutter finger all day! And girl, you know I'm all about the Purple & Gold!!!!

So YAY gang! I am going to the Laker game in ... about 2.5 hours!!!