Sunday, March 23, 2008

There is a Hope

Happy Easter Fellow Bloggers!

I thank God today that I have a hope in this corrupt world.
There is joy after sorrow
There is Life after Death
There is a Rainbow after the Rain
And the brightness of morning will always follow the darkness of night...

And there is a Savior who paid my debt and the ransom for my soul.

I am forever indebted to the One who gave His life for me. Oh what a trade. I definitely got the better end of the deal!

Thank you Jesus! You are my everything!


Blessings to All!
Queen Cat

3 comments:

Jenster said...

Amen!!

Becky said...

Beautiful! He loves us sooo much!

Queen Catherella said...

Amen, amen Jenster! and thanks Deb... and AMEN AGAIN Becky!!

Ha ha ha!

Hope everyone's Easter was special and memorable!

I've got a bag full of Almond Joy eggs and Reese's Eggs here at work calling my name...

SINFUL!!!

I guess that means that Jesus died on the cross for our chocolate addictions too!

QC