Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Brother!













David Jonathan Bingley
Born March 19th 1985
In Orange County, CA

23 years!

wow.

Where has the time gone? When did I stop changing diapers and wiping snot and helping with homework and cleaning up scraps and making tuna sandwiches?


Happy Birthday David, my baby brother, my confidante, my dear friend!

I love you so much and can't believe the change in you this past year.
What a success you are and I know it's just the beginning...

So here's an ode to you, dearest Dave...

23 things I know and love about you!

1. Your sweet perfect nose!
2. The way you say "and then" which always sounds like "uh-then"
3. Your unique way of providing vibrato to your voice as you sing!
4. Your determination and resolve when you finally make up your mind.
5. Your sports superstitions
6. The Irish pride you have
7. Your conceited way of taking pictures of yourself! ha ha ha!
8. Your love of hats
9. Green Toes
10. You being a Mama's Boy
11. Your love of all things "testosterony" - Guns, Zippos, Cigars, Hunting, Fishing, Cars, etc....
12. Your loyalty to family and friends
13. Your unrelenting generosity!
14. Your hands that are so cushy and soft - perfect for back rubs and hugs
15. That little boy quality that still peeks through every now and again
16. Your dancing!
17. You are one of the bravest people I know!
18. Your love for God and the things of God
19. Your ability to see yourself in your true form and acknowledge your downfalls
20. Your high IQ - seriously, you are headed to MENSA!
21. Your nack for debating
22. Your devilishly handsome good looks and sauve personality
23. Your completely contagious laugh


I love you David. Happy Birthday.

(even though we are apart this year, well I will see you tomorrow, but still... I think this is the first birthday I haven't shared with you... I guess you really are growing up...)

MUAH
QC

1 comment:

Purely Sony said...

Awww...Cathy what a great post. Makes me wish I had a brother of my own.

Happy Birthday Dave!!!!!