Friday, January 04, 2008

A Crazy New Year's Eve Indeed!

Oh my word... when the clock struck midnight and a new year started, the people of South Coast Worship Center were just a bit bonkers. I don't know if it was the excitement of the new year, the anticipation of greatness, the explosive response to confetti and martinelli's or just plain exhaustion.

Whatever the reason may be, it was a mad house for the first 10 minutes of 2008.

Yes, these people really are crazy.

Yes, these people really are churchgoers.

Yes, these people really are what makes my world complete.

Here's a video I took about 20 seconds after the new year started.

The crazy couples kissing are my Pastor and his wife and my Brother and his wife.

The rest, well, I just call them family.....

~enjoy~





HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE WORLD!
May it be all you can imagine and more!

Q.C.

2 comments:

Purely Sony said...

That was so cool that you got that on video! Pastor and Sis. Morgan were on fire! :-)

The Daily Bee said...

My old lady ears are still ringing. lol!