Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Revenge of the Thinker!

So I've spent this week, thinking about how I'm not supposed to be thinking. See, obsessive/compulsive if you ask me.

So on a whim, here are 10 random thoughts going through my head right now....

1. I hate not being properly compensated for my job.

2. I need to get some more face wash.

3. I wonder if Joel will ever reply to my email.

4. I'm hungry.

5. I don't want to work.

6. Why does "Happy Hump Day" always sound dirty to me!?

7. How do I stop thinking about what I'm not supposed to be thinking about?

8. What are we going to do tomorrow for KidzNet?

9. Why are there 3 pimples on my chin, when I just got a facial?!

10. gray hair.

Random right?
I'm the true definition of a scatterbrain. ugh.

Happy HUMP Day people. Let's hope we make it to the other side.









Queen Catherella

4 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

HAhahahha! Okay here's what I'm thinking about...

1. Devin's wranglers are making him sing like a girl (at this very moment)

2. Sonia's post are so fun to make fun of

3. I should be working and not messing around

4. Proactiv - need to buy - works like a wonder!

5. last one - I'm hungry, just not for healthy ravilois (sp?) that are calling me from the freezer

Purely Sony said...

DEB YOU ARE CRUEL!!!! CRUEL I SAY!!!!!!

Here's what I am thinking about:

1. Deb is a meannner! MEANER!!!

2. Deb is a bully!

3. Deb is a butthead!

4. I am hungry! Lets go home!

5. Love Queen C! :-)

Becky said...

Okay, I chuckled at Hump day sounding dirty, because I've always thought the same thing.

My random thoughts...

1. Make the cement truck noise go away! (Our neighbors are apparently getting a pool installed).

2. My computer takes forever to load (it's dial up)

3. Today is friday...yippee!!!

4. Older son has minimum day today. YIKES...I'm going to have to go get him soon!

5. Yay, the flu seems to have finally 'passed over' our house!

Queen Catherella said...

Deb, you are right (sorry Sonia) Sonia's blogs always have that little extra funness added to it.

Mrs. Bingley, yep, jump on that hunger bandwagon! ha ha ha.

Becky,
DIAL UP!!!!!!! oy vey! (o:

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL... (O: