Monday, December 31, 2007

My Favorite Things - 2008 Edition




So, it's been 12 very short months and here I am again to write down my current favorit things.... you can go back to the one I did in January 2007 to see the similarities and differences that a year makes.... here goes:


My Favorite Book: A Bride Most Begrudging (Deeanne Gist) (same as 2007)

My Favorite DVD: I don't have one this year

My Favorite CD: Call Me Irresponsible (Michael Buble)

My Favorite "Toy": My iPod (same as 2007)

My Favorite Color: Turquoise (same as 2007)

My Favorite Skirt: Dark Jean Skirt

My Favorite Shoes: Pewter Colored Sandals

My Favorite Lunch: BLT sandwich and fries from Fantastic Cafe

My Favorite Website to browse: Blogger / Myworld / AOL

My Favorite Song: Steve Holy - "Put Your Best Dress On" and John Mayer - "Your Body is a Wonderland"

My Favorite Church Song: "To Deserve"

My Favorite Kid at Church: Madison, Madison, M A D I S O N!

My Favorite Kidz Class: No Favorites (o:

My Favorite Student: Dillon Morgan

My Favorite Teacher: Deborah (same as 2007)

My Favorite Comfort Quirk: Scratching my ears with a bobbypin (seriously it's so relaxing)(same as 2007)

My Favorite P.J.'s: Winnie-The-Pooh pants set (awww and they are now ripping... bummer)(same as 2007)

My Favorite Blanket: Leopard Fuzzy Blanket

My Favorite Cable Channel: Bravo

My Favorite Cable Show (non-food): Project Runway / What Not To Wear / Househunters

My Favorite Food Network Show: Iron Chef (same as 2007)

My Favorite TV Sitcom: Grey's Anatomy / Friday Night Lights / Prison Break / October Road / Men in Trees (yeah... i know, too much tv!)

My Favorite Athlete: Kobe Bryant / Derek Fisher

My Favorite Current Singer: Michael Buble (same as 2007)

My Favorite American Idol Contestant: Elliott Yamin (same as 2007)

My Favorite Candy Bar: Snickers

My Favorite Restaurant: TGIF's / Claim Jumper

My Favorite Food: Lobster Bisque (same as 2007)

My Favorite Drink: Tied between Iced Tea / Diet Coke (same as 2007)

My Favorite Starbucks Drink: Hot Chocolate / Caramel Frappuchino

My Favorite Eye Candy: Michael Buble and Wentworth Miller (same as 2007)

My Favorite Clothing: My Camis and Belted Jackets

My Favorite Screen Legend (Male): James Stewart (same as 2007)

My Favorite Screen Legend (Female): Doris Day (same as 2007)

My Favorite Current Actor: Wentworth Miller

My Favorite Current Actress: Reese Witherspoon

My Favorite Time of Day: Late Afternoon (same as 2007)

My Favorite Show to Watch at Bedtime: Friends/Gilmore Girls

My Favorite Daydream: Moving to a New House (same as 2007)

My Favorite Romantic Daydream: Meeting Michael Buble or Wentworth Miller (and having a good man fall head over heels for me, just as I am)

My Favorite Online Service: Paying my bills

My Favorite Fun Website: Tickel.com and NBA.com / MLB.com

My Favorite Blog: My sister's, The Daily Bee, and my own.


Here's new ones for 2008:


My Favorite Accessory: Belts, Headbands & Sunglasses

My Favorite Blast from the Past: Joel L. Fierro

My Favorite Friend: Brenda Nicklas

My Favorite Indulgence: European Pedicures and Gel Nails

My Favorite Scent: Pineapple Cilantro

My Favorite Body Scent: Victoria Secret's "Forbidden Fantasy"

My Favorite Scripture: II Corinthians 4:7-9

My Favorite Store: Macy's / Target



Once again, there you have it! Some things are the same, other have really changed drastically....


So we shall see in 12 months what changes are made...


The Queen

2 comments:

Purely Sony said...

Great list! I learned some new stuff! I just might do one!

Queen Catherella said...

Yeah Sony, you should do a list. It was very interesting to see the changes 12 months make.... (o: