Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Secret Santa Christmas Party

On Saturday, December 15th, our little group of misfits got together and had a secret santa party. It was so much fun! I love everyone who was there so much ... (well mostly everyone! ha ha ha!) These are my friends, who I can be comfortable with, relax with and just have a good time.

We had a ton of food (which I love to do the displays and trays... it turned out pretty festive looking!)



We revealed our secret santa picks! (I had Sonya and I got her a year's supply of list pads and sticky notes... ha ha ha... she's a very organized person!)


We hung out and laughed and played games and just generally enjoyed each other's company...


And of course no party is complete without Maddy there!! (o:

And then of course everyone had to test out the mistletoe! Ha ha ha! We even got my parents to smooch under there! My brothers could have probably parked themselves there all night with their sweethearts! But it was Jeremiah and Jessica who showed us how it's really done!
Is it getting HOT in here?!?!?!
.
We ended the night by driving to go look at christmas lights. One house had a table set up with paper and pens to write letters to santa, so I made sure and put my request in before it was too late. Hopefully I've been good enough to get what I want this year! All in all, what a fun night, and what a great group of friends I have!

Merry Christmas!
Q.Catherella

4 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

What a great post!

Queen Catherella said...

Thanks Deb! I enjoyed reading about the same party from some else's point of view on your blog!! We rock! (o:

Purely Sony said...

Hi Queen C.

I didn't even know that you posted about the same thing... that's funny! :-)

I enjoyed reading your blog. You should write more often, yet again who am I to talk...hahahaha.

Purely Sony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.