Monday, December 31, 2007

Finishing Strong




So, the phrase "Finishing Strong" is used for competitors who may not have won the Gold, but put in a decent effort. So that is how I am viewing the end of my 2007. I may not have come in first, or second, or tenth, but I can say that I finished strong in the 2007 race called life. I've had some falls (with bruises and scraps and cuts to prove it) and I've had some great leaps forward.


All in all, I loved 2007.


The good and the bad.


Humanity at its best.


And yes, as a matter of fact, I do have some New Year's Resolutions. For the first time in a long time. I've put some solid goals ahead of me.


I knew, going into 2007, that this would be an extraordinary year.


Boy, did I not even scratch the surface.... and now, I truly believe that it ended up to be the stepping stone for the new year to come.


2008 will be the greatest year of my life. 2008 will be in God's perfect will, therefore, being great, beyond logic or description.


So long 2007, it was fun while it lasted... thanks for the great times, the hard times and all the in between times .


But you are now the past, and I am a forward thinking kind of woman...


so.......


Watch out 2008, HERE I COME!


The Queen.



II Timothy 4:7 "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"


3 comments:

Purely Sony said...

GREAT BLOG! I enjoyed reding it! This will be the greatest year! I can feel it...I can feel it in my body I can feel it all over me...haha...really though! :-)
~Sony

The Daily Bee said...

I so enjoyed reding it to Sony! lol!

This will be a great year!!! Next year we'll be in a new huge house! Yah!

Purely Sony said...

HAHAHAH!!!! I'm funny!

Amen to that DEB!