Thursday, December 13, 2007

On Line Shopping

Shopping this year has taken an electronic turn.

I have made so many purchases online for my family and I love it. I can browse to get exactly what I want and I don't have worry about getting to a store and the item I'm looking for to be out of stock. I hate running around town to find the one much needed gift.

And, Hello... open 24 hours a day! I love that. No need to wait for the store to open or to miss closing by 30 minutes.

Needless to say, my family is going to have a good Christmas, thanks to this wonder called On Line Shopping!

Filling up the shopping cart as we speak.....














Happy Holidays,
Queen C

1 comment:

The Daily Bee said...

Yah!! So glad I benefit from this "online shopping craze" your doing.

I spent a load of moola online this year as well... and I'm not through yet.

*sigh* I love the iternet. (say like Tootie in Meet Me In St. Louis)