Sunday, June 21, 2009

SUPERHEROES

Happy Father's Day to every dad who makes a difference every day!!

Dad, I wish you a wonderful day and want to say thank you for all you've done for me. Even though the miles may separate us, I will always be your daughter and you will always be my daddy. I hope the rest of the 'kids' treat you well and you get a dip in the pool and some yummy bbq food to celebrate!! I love you!!

Gramps, my first father's day without you. I thought about you often today and remembered a lot of the words of wisdom you passed down to me. I miss your smiling Irish eyes. There is so much I would share with you if I could, but alas, the time of sharing is done. Thank you for the many father's days I got to spend with you! I love you.

Paul, you are the newest man in my life and I know you've been bombarded today by the many avenues I've taken to say happy father's day. So I will simply say that seeing you as a father just shows me more and more of who you are. A man of integrity and character and wisdom. I love you more and more and look forward to a lifetime of celebrations with you!


Pastor Morgan, you have been my 'spiritual' father for 12 years. I want to just say thanks for being there for me and helping me through the good and bad times. You are a rock and I am forever grateful!! I love you!

Happy Father's Day Blogger World... CELEBRATE!!!
The Queen

2 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

Loved this post... brought tears to my big eyes. lol ;)

Anonymous said...


Do not be wicked procedure stage 40 stage 64 buildings, 68 handmade, 70 miracle, and 70 of theft. The tailored Buy RS

Gold
, the tasks do not be upset apriorism task 70 cooking, 60 durability, 50 firemaking, 50 agility, 45 prayer, 35 slayer, 35 woodcutting in 30 fletching, 25

agriculture, 20 success and 8 herblore. Also price at nuclear 85 extra the adeptness to defeat the monster's action stage.It appears to be complicated. Therefore, to be

able to simplify the needs of their Maplestory Mesos, the procedure customer interface in the experience, you can

perspective do not be wicked desire and its requirement specifications. They will be crossed out, because they have finished.