I'm trying really hard to keep up with my blog!! Sooo glad it's Friday. Not sure why I'm glad, maybe it's just programmed in us to be extra happy on Friday... but for whatever the reason, I am ecstatic to see Friday arrive. Looking forward to another fabulous weekend here in Small Town USA!! :-)
So... on to the business at hand:
I was tagged by Deb at The Daily Bee!
Rules of the Tag
::List Six Unimportant Things that Make you Happy::
Mention and link to the person who tagged you::
Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Here goes: Six unimportant things that make me happy!
1. Holding hands across recliner armrests!
2. New Shoes!!!!
3. Actually being Queen of my very own castle!! ;-)
4. Hats!! (I love hats, and when I need a pick-me-up, I just slap a hat on and away I go!)
5. Pedicures... they are pure bliss!
6. Good morning texts (It really doesn't matter if we are in the same room, they still make me smile!!)
There you have it!!! Six unimportant things that make me happy... although if they make me happy, they are definitely important to me, even on the smallest scale!!
Now to the tagging...
Mom @ Nana's Words
Eileen @ Say What?!?!
Yvonne @ Aune's Adventures
Rita @ Macias Moments
TGIF everyone!!!! We are survivors!!! :-)
Hope everyone's weekend plans include some rest and relaxation, laughs and giggles, good company and everything unimportant that makes you happy!!