Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Undone

I had a successful trip to the recording studio this weekend, as I not only finished my first single, I also did some networking and made some great contacts!

Here is the rough demo of my song. This is from my first trip and is very rough without a lot of the instruments or any mixing done. I hope you all enjoy it!!




Q.C.

P.S., yes I did survive the D2E gang... hahahhaaha (aka my brother's band!) There were some crazy funny things going on, but I must say, they treated me with absolute respect and were very sweet and accomodating. They are a great group of guys and so very talented. You can hear one their rough demos here . That is my brother singing both lead and background vocals as well as playing the drums. The song they worked on and finished this weekend is an original song called, "I'm Yours". It's great and the music is phenomenal!

7 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

I can't wait to hear what it sounds like with all the mixing and the new things the guys added. Love it!

Purely Sony said...

It sounds really, really good! I love this song! Like Deb, I can't wait to hear it with all the added stuff. I think you did a really great job! YAY for Queen Cat! I am so pround of you! :-)

Becky said...

Dang, woman...you can SAAANG!!

Good job!

Jenster said...

Oh my gosh, Cath. I am totally blown away by both you and your brother. And you wrote that song you're singing??

God gave you a hefty dose of gifts, didn't he??

I can't wait to by the CD!!

Queen Catherella said...

Thanks everyone!

My goal is to be used to touch as many people as possible... whether it's for encouragement, joy, peace, to draw someone closer to God, or even introduce someone to Jesus for the first time...

I'm just the instrument... He's the Maestro (o:

Cat

Shauna said...

Wow! I can't believe you wrote this song! AND that this is a first take. I can't wait to hear the final product and buy the CD!

The Daily Bee said...

Go to my blog, you've been tagged.