Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Me me me me me..... MOI

I was tagged by Deb who was tagged by Jenster to do a Memoir Meme. I'll do a slight change, to suit me of course.... so here's 6 positive and 6 negative aspects of my life. My 32 year memoir....

Positive:






Jesus









Family
Teaching









Music









Knowledge

Strength


Negatives: Allergies, Gray, Procrastination, Knees, Walls, Clutter





Here are the rules:1. Write your own six word memoir. 2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want. 3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere 4. Tag at least five more blogs with links. 5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


The only problem is ... I have no new blogs to tag.. Awww! I'm a dead end. BOO HOO!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oy...those durn gray hairs, LOL!

Great visual memoir!

Queen Catherella said...

Oy is right Becky.. they are a thorn in my side, er, head...!!! ha ha.

Jenster said...

Great memoirs!! And great visuals!!

Gray hairs - blech!! I really hoped that when my hair grew back I wouldn't have any. No such luck!

Queen Catherella said...

Hi Jenster...
Yeah when hair grows back, sometimes there is a difference... too bad for you, the gray was too stubborn to leave )o: teehee....

like, my mom had her head shaved for a brain tumor (pituitary tumor) surgery (over 20 years ago) and before the shave her hair was curly... now it's straight.. well a little bit wavy, but the curls are gone )o:

The Daily Bee said...

Cool visuals. Boo Hoo for the dead end. haha Do you want to just turn it around to me? We can go back and forth all week!