Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quickie

(me and the mic in the recording studio)



I wish I had more time. To blog. I have so much to say. About a variety of things. But, life gets in the way.



Going to Arizona tomorrow to continue polishing up my first single. I have to share the studio time with 6 smelly guys. The band D2E (Down 2 Earth) is also going... we are travelling together and I am bracing myself for flatulence jokes, odd smells and talk of nonsense. If they want to use a couple of those travelling hours (there are 5-6 to be exact) on discussing the La-la-Lakers and their great playoff start... then, I'll definitely forgive the smells and sounds that happen around me.



I'm so excited to be working again in the studio. It's been almost 6 months since I got to go in the last time. Things just got in the way. I have so many projects going, I don't know if I'M coming or going!



Anyways, say a quick prayer for me.. that I make the most of this weekend and come back still unscathed by my brother and his band of misfits!







The Queen... la-la-la- la la la.....

4 comments:

Becky said...

Recording studio? WOO HOO! THat's exciting stuff! Good for you!

The Daily Bee said...

Hahahah! Flatulence jokes! For sure. I just found out that you guys all piled into a rinky dinky van... oy!

Queen Catherella said...

Becky,
Yay! I completed my first single... it's going to master mixing and that should do it (o: I'm really excited!

Deb,
Oh My Word. a 1992 mini-van full of luggage, instruments, sound equipment and 5 guys + me. I felt like I was on a Frat Boy Road Trip!!

Jenster said...

No way! You're an actual recorded artist?? And I know you, cyberly-speaking?? That is so.cool!