Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Wedding Chapel Tour



I admire and love weddings
..... from afar.

Romantic, Intimate, Personal and Visually Beautiful
Everything a Woman needs to keep her dreams alive...





Being involved in one is much more challenging.

In the end my question will be - is it worth all this?

I know the right answer is yes, but as a perfectionist (slash) procrastinator
Nothing seems good enough, and time is never on my side

(once I've wasted all the usable minutes that is....)

Why should it matter so much to me?
First and formost, it's for my brother.
That says it all.

Secondly, those who know me, know it's my nature to jump
in and try to corral, plan, opinionize, criticize and

generally think that I can do all things
and that I know all things.


Annoyed yet?
Don't worry, stick with me long enough
and you will be.


News Flash - I know that I'm not all-knowing,
but it doesn't seem to stop me from trying to be.


So here I am, wanting only the best, knowing that
the grandeur and glory that I have built up in my mind,
is something that physically can not be lived up to, and still
wondering if I can help to somehow give them stars

in their already dreamy eyes.

Weddings are a lot of work, but I guess I should be glad

to know that when it's all over and done with,
the newlyweds have a lifetime of
the "REAL" work cut out for them....

... while I get to go home and get some sleep.

Perspective - always manages to put me in my place.


~Queen Catherella~


No comments: