Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Hunting Lodge Tour

Ok, before we get too excited, I am not actively
hunting "big game" so to speak...

However, let's suppose that I am.

What kind of qualities would I look for?

Well, I'm glad you asked.

I will gladly share with you my
requirements for bringing any
type of game into my hunting lodge.
(which I affectionly call - )
"The Queen's Catch"

Here are the "ROYAL" requirements:


TOP 5
1. Must live at the foot of the Cross.
2. Must dine at the King's Table.
3. Must wear the whole Armor of God.
4. Must be under leadership (and cheerful about it!)
5. Must not be so Heavenly minded that he's no earthly good!

And all the rest....

Must be masculine
Must have AMBITION
Must not be a job hopper
Must have a strong intellect
Must be independant and dependable
Must have passion
Must have an intelligient sense of humor
Must respect his parents, leaders, etc.
Must love music
Must want and love children


My age (give or take 2-3 years)

Preferrable Caucasian
DIMPLES
Tall (5'10 or taller)
Medium to Dark Hair (wavy or curly if possible)
Green eyes
Medium to Husky Build
Not too muscular
Great Dresser!
Nice Shoulders


Good kisser
Fun to be around
Relaxed
No Drama
Easy Going



Perfection....

No comments: