Wednesday, November 29, 2006

'Tis The Season...




Oh what fun...

It's Christmas Time!
The Hustle and Bustle is here...

The shopping and wrapping and decorating and eating!

My favorite part of Christmas is when I find that perfect gift that someone wanted and then the anticipation begins as I wait for Christmas Morning so I can see the look on their face!!


Last year, one of my favorite gifts that I gave was a calendar to my sister... you may think that sounds like an ordinary, impersonal gift, but really it wasn't just any old calendar. I had it special made with pictures of guys that she really liked! Colin Firth, Logan Bartholomew and Dylan McDermott! YUM! Her face was awesome when she opened that gift up!

Also, I got my mom an antique mirror that was stamped with her birth year on the back! That was a great find! I was sooooo excited when she finally saw it!

This year, even though finances are a bit tighter than ever before... I plan on really making it as special as I can for the ones I love.

It seems every year that my circle of love grows... this year, I have the privilege of having a new sister (even though she's been in the circle for the past 6 plus years...). It will be interesting to see what I can find for her and my brother this year.... (they married this past Saturday and are currently on their honeymoon... living on love... ha ha ha) ...

Well I guess the bigger the circle gets the richer my life is!

So 'tis the season of gift giving and sharing... for isn't that what Christmas is all about? I've already received that greatest gift from the love of my life.... The Holy Ghost! What more can I ask for? It's the gift that keeps giving!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
From The Queen's Castle
HRH Queen Catherella

No comments: