Monday, June 16, 2008

Ahhh Bedi Bedi Bedi Bedi... Father!

--- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADS TODAY---
(Dad at a Laker Game!)


Happy Father's Day Dad!

I know this is a day late... but better late than never!
You are my HERO


I love you and hope your day was GREAT!



And Happy Father's Day Gramps! I wish you didn't have to be back in that dumb ol' hospital bed, but it was still nice to spend time with you! Thank you for being you ! I love you!


(Dad and Gramps picking up pennies off the ground...
find a penny, pick it up, all day long, you'll have good luck!)

And of course, I have to say, that above all, I honor and praise my Heavenly Father, for without you, life is impossible... I am nothing without you and I know that all good things come from you. Thank you Jesus for leading and guiding me, for protecting me, for healing me, for raising me, for blessing me, and for loving me.
You have never failed me or forsaken me.
I am humbled to be a child of the King!
I love you Jesus!!!!
~Q.C.


3 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

Ah Bedi Bedi Bedi... Nice! LOL

Jenster said...

So are you saying baseball been bedi bedi good to heem?

Queen Catherella said...

ha ha ha! You can't help but giggle when you say "Bedi bedi bedi bedi...." hahhahahaha...

my dad loves it when I do that... it tickles his brain i guess.... LOL