Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dad's Day


Happy Birthday Dad!
(he's the one to the far left...)

Another birthday...another year older. Sounds so gloomy... well not to add more to the gloom, but I know this may be a little tough this year... this is the first birthday my dad has had without his own father here on this earth.


But, luckily, my dad is not a huge celebrator of birthdays, he always says... "I just don't understand the fuss!"


Well, today, we want to fuss over you a little if you don't mind... because we just happen to think you are worth it! I love you dad! Have a wonderful day and a wonderful year!!!


Q.Cat

2 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

Great post!

Becky said...

I think there are few things I enjoy more than being in a roomful of folks who are laughing so hard they cry. Makes for some GREAT memories. So glad you thought to take the picture, lol. Great for posterity.