Tuesday, February 06, 2007

MAD LIB LOVE











So... Good Morning...

Boy I feel great! I am posting more and loving it!
Anyhoooo... the reason I am posting is to share with you a mad lib that I made last night in our ladies revealing/Valentine's party at church.

We had a blast. I have never seen so many ladies blushing at one time. Of course there were those ladies who you knew off the bat, they would have the naughty libs and then there were the ladies who "accidently" ended up with a dirty lib. Those were the most fun of all!

So here is my lib, I thought I'd post it, because first of all, it's to my love and secondly it's just sweet and funny.

ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear MICHAEL BUBLE,

I woke up this MIDNIGHT and my HAIR blushed at the thought of you. You are not only HOT but very SPARKLING. Everytime I HUG you my HANDS become BEAUTIFUL and my EYEs begin to WINK.
I can't wait til SATURDAY night. I have a SWEET surprise for you. It is SPICY, SOFT and TOUCHES a lot. I hope you will SMILE it.
I will be wearing the RED SHOES you gave me last CHRISTMAS. I know how much you love to KISS me in it.

Hugs and Kisses
Your Favorite HEART,
CATHERINE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
sweet.
Q.Cat

No comments: