Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Instead of Talking...

I love to talk.

at times.

When it's a subject that interests me.

Or when it's with a person that stimulates my thought processes.


And I got to thinking... a blog is a lot like talking. Granted it's a one sided conversation, but nevertheless, there's a subject being "discussed".


I like to discuss life and living and current events and values and favorites and lists and music and movies and books... you name it, I'll have something to say about it! But as much as I enjoy sharing my opinions and view points (and if you know me even a little bit, you will agree that I can exhaust a subject at any given time!), I realized that I've been doing something a lot lately in place of talking.


Instead of talking about life, I've been living it. Really, truly living life. All in, up to my eyeballs, grab the bull by the horns and hang on living. How scary! But talk about having the best time! Or, wait, not "talking about having the best time, HAVING the best time!


So, if you've wondered why I'm not around as much... there's your answer. The life I've discussed over and over on this blog is now being lived, and lived to the fullest.


(of course, I promise to come back from time to time just to update you on what a great time I'm having.... maybe.) :)


Q. Cat

2 comments:

The Daily Bee said...

Geesh. You've left us in bloggy land for greener pastures eh? Cow country? At least there's manure. That makes all better.

Jenster said...

You go girl! We'll be here when you have a minute to tell us all about it!! (Deb, you silly girl!)