Monday, January 08, 2007

Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes....



~My Favorite Things~






So, I've been thinking ... I should write down some of my favorite things at the beginning of the year and see what changes in 12 short months! So here goes....


My Favorite Book: A Bride Most Begrudging (Deeanne Gist)


My Favorite DVD: Caught in the Act (Michael Buble Concert)


My Favorite CD: It's Time (Michael Buble)


My Favorite "Toy": My iPod


My Favorite Color: Turquise


My Favorite Skirt: My new black suit skirt (flared bottom)


My Favorite Shoes: My Leopard Print Pony Hair Heels


My Favorite Lunch: a small red burrito with sour cream and nachos from Del Taco


My Favorite Website to browse: tied between aol.com and youtube.com


My Favorite Song: This is TOO hard. But at this exact moment I guess it's: Pray for a Better Day (Bianca Ryan)


My Favorite Church Song: Show Me Who You Are


My Favorite Kid at Church: Jade Young


My Favorite Kidz Class: The 8-9 Year Old Class


My Favorite Student: Tai Watkins


My Favorite Teacher: Deborah


My Favorite Comfort Quirk: Scratching my ears with a bobbypin (seriously it's so relaxing)


My Favorite P.J.'s: Winnie-The-Pooh pants set


My Favorite Blanket: Cinderella Blanket


My Favorite Cable Channel: TLC


My Favorite Cable Show (non-food): What Not To Wear


My Favorite Food Network Show: Iron Chef


My Favorite TV Sitcom: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip


My Favorite Athlete: Kobe Bryant


My Favorite Current Singer: Michael Buble


My Favorite American Idol Contestant: Elliott Yamin


My Favorite Candy Bar: Big Chunk


My Favorite Restaurant: El Torito


My Favorite Food: Lobster Bisque


My Favorite Drink: Tied between Iced Tea / Diet Coke


My Favorite Starbucks Drink: White Mocha


My Favorite Eye Candy: Michael Buble and Wentworth Miller


My Favorite Clothing: My Camis and Jean Jackets


My Favorite Screen Legend (Male): James Stewart


My Favorite Screen Legend (Female): Doris Day


My Favorite Current Actor: Matthew Perry


My Favorite Current Actress: Meryl Streep


My Favorite Time of Day: Late Afternoon


My Favorite Show to Watch at Bedtime: Friends


My Favorite Daydream: Moving to a New House


My Favorite Romantic Daydream: Meeting Michael Buble


My Favorite Online Service: Paying my bills


My Favorite Fun Website: nba.com


My Favorite Blog: Flea's Blog on Lakers.com



Alright, I guess I could go for days with this. So we shall see in 12 months what changes are made... this should be interesting....

The Queen

No comments: