Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been tagged by Deborah to reveal 7 random things about myself. Deborah's 7 things are definitely random, and ALL true.. ha ha ha. So here goes mine:

1. I've worn the same color of contacts (not the same contacts, just same color) for the past 18 years. My eyes are normally plain jane brown, but since I was 14 I've had hazel eyes. Longer than half my life!

2. I hate carrots with a passion, but I love carrot cake. Go figure.

3. I don't like anything rose scented.

4. I find name droppers and people who brag about money boring, irritating and pathetic.

5. My favorite feature on a man that I find attractive is his shoulders and back. And a great smile with Dimples!

7. I am a control freak. I find it very hard to delegate and trust someone else to get the job done.


So there you have it! My random 7.

2 comments:

Purely Sony said...

I didn't know you like carrot cake...

The Daily Bee said...

I didn't know you disliked rose scented stuff...